Hello, I posted here before about a solution for outdenting the lines of a
paragraph (first line of text hangs our further to left than the rest of the
lines) and got a great solution. But, it turns out that given how my content is
coming in from the CMS, I cannot mark up the text in the way that I'd need
(can't wrap each item in a <p> tag the way I would need to.

Instead, I am limited to this markup. Lines of text with a <br /> tag at the
end of lines (except the last line):

The first item is a line of text<br />
The second item is a line of text<br />
The third item is a line of text

The container div has a set width. My first choice for formatting is that as
the text wraps in the containing div, the 2nd and subsequent lines of an "item"
are indented with respect to the first line. But maybe this is not possible
given the markup limitations.

My second choice is to style the <br /> tag so that it gives extra space below
it, creating space between the items. I can't use line-height here because that
would add extra space between all lines, even within a multi-line item.

See this page:
http://bit.ly/hCqCqX

In the right sidebar, the "Court Admissions" section, there are 2 items that
each wrap onto a 2nd line:
The Supreme Court of the United States of America
New York State Appellate Court

I'd like to style them as described above. What do I do? You can see I tried
adding this class to the span that wraps around the 2 items:

space_after_break br {
padding-bottom: 20px;
}

...but this does not work. Can you style a <br /> tag???
Thanks!