Hello all, I have a fluid layout and I don't like how the elements wrap on the homepage. You will notice that the middle two boxes drop to a lower line on small screens. I would like this to happen at resolutions lower than 1280x1024. It seems that my 4% margins are making the boxes wrap at about 1380px. I have been trying to add 50px to the left and right margins in various places to make the page look right (with no wrap) at 1280x1024, but have had on luck. Any suggestions on how I can easily achieve this goal?

Site Link:
http://atcofa.sfasu.edu

Much obliged for the help,

- Travis Killen