On Fri, 11 Feb 2011, Matthew P. Johnson wrote:

>>> I am almost finished with our house site. Can you let me know if it
>>> displays correctly in your browser/os?
>>> http://applegateelements.com/

>> Is this how you want it to look? <http://t.cfaj.ca/applegate.jpg>

> Oh man what browser/os is this? It does not look right at all.

On Windows Vista, looks fine in Chrome, IE8, Firefox, and Safari, as long as
the window is large enough. But look at it in a 800x600 window. The header
image reduces to fit, while the navigation bar causes a scroll bar, so that
there is a gap to the right of the header image when you scroll right. Kind
of strange looking, I think. I'd say that wasn't a problem, since so few
people browse on their computers at 800x600.  But given this behavior, I'm
surprised that it looks fine on a Droid X -- the entire image and navigation
magnify and reduce together.

Regards,

Beth Lee
www.bethleedesign.com