Georg/Barney,

Thanks. It looks like I missed clearing the parent blocks for some of the
sections. The site's working the way it should now though I think I need to
create some simple CSS tests for myself to get a firmer grasp on block level
elements, clearing floats (clearfix), overflow, etc. when laying things out.
I found myself trying them out during the build but wasn't getting the
results I wanted.

Regards,
Pete

--

*Peter Ankelein* | Sr. Creative Developer | Medidata Solutions
Worldwide <http://www.mdsol.com>

The information in this transmittal and any attachments are
confidential and intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.
You are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution or copying
of this transmittal or its attachments is prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender.