Hi,

The following code will render as "A B C" (with whitespace between
each span element):

While this code will render as "ABC" (without any whitespace between
each span element):

Is there a CSS vendor extension in WebKit that would allow me to
explicitely specify whether whitespace between elements should be
preserved or not?

I'm already aware of the workarounds that are possible with standard
CSS2 (font size: 0, negative margins, floats), I'm just wondering
whether there is something like "-webkit-whitespace: ignore".