On 3/23/11 5:28 PM, Rory Bernstein wrote:
> On this page:
> http://motherloadshow.com/
>
> There is a div called id="bulletin_board" that should display an image of
> papers pinned to a cork board ...>
>
> Thanks, Rory

Philip Taylor kindly sent me this screenshot showing how the bulletin board
content gets shifted vertically downward (see URL below). That box with the
cork background and text that says, "this hilarious..." should be up directly
above where it shows up in the screenshot, in the dark blue box.

http://rorybernstein.com/motherload_ie_problem.jpg

There have been a few responses about this problem, but no solution yet.  : (

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the code that makes the bulletin board
move down in some versions of IE? Thanks again!  Rory