It is not the CSS that is doing it but scripts.  The page has two scripts and 3
lots of style sheets.  I can post these here if you want but I think this would
not be tolerated here.

The best way to analyze a page is to view it in Firefox with this Add-On

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/view-source-chart/>

If you use this Add-on in FF4 then you need to modify it to open in a tab.  If
you want instructions for this let me know.

hth