On 2011-04-15 Keith Purtell wrote:

I've found a variety of online tools that will compress the contents of
my style sheet. But what I really want is software on my PC (Windows XP)
that will let me both compress and expand. (I prefer to edit the CSS in
expanded form.) Is there such an animal out there?

I have a couple of perl scripts that I run as unix filters inside BBEdit. Not sure if any of the Windows editors will do that, but here they are if you want a look:

<http://pangram.org/misc/css-expand-compact.html>

Note: haven't updated these in a while, so there may be some new CSS3 pseudo-elements that are not handled properly.

HTH,

-Steve

--
Steve Axthelm