On 4/19/11 10:18 PM, Kirsten Rourke wrote:
Hi -
I had to redo my wordpress site and found a theme that works well for what I want
BUT even when I make the W3C validator test for CSS3 it still kicks up a TON of
errors
-http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://kirstenrourke.com&profile=css3

If anyone has time, could you look this over and tell me where the heck I
should start? I'm only used to making my own (simpler and not wordpress driven)
sites.
Kirsten Rourke
rourke.training@gmail. com

Tinker in the avant-garde. Nothing wrong with that. As long as you are pleased with your site, we'll wait for the w3c css validation service to catch-up. Or, will we:-) ?

Best,
~d

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/