On 5/13/11 5:08 AM, Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:
On May 13, 2011, at 3:02 PM, Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

On May 13, 2011, at 2:40 PM, David Laakso wrote:

Hmm. G. Sortun fix applied 1:06a. No change made jQ. Does Georg's fix hold your
end?
Thanks.
yeah, Georg's 'fix' solves the issue - mostly. I still see a ~2px white strip
on your pages, but not with my test case.
Actually, Georg's fix only works when there is enough content to overflow the
viewport, when there is little content, it fails (I had only looked at my long
test page, and that may explain the ~2px white strip noted above).

It looks like, as soon as jquery is loaded, it cuts of the document (when called at
end of the<body>  element). The only solution I see is moving the jquery call
to the head of the document.

2 test cases:
http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp2/o-background.html<-- short
http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp2/o-background2.html<-- long