Hi all,

I have a question regarding background images.
My background image on a wrapper div is shown perfectly behind some
absolute-positioned divs (text) as I expect, normally.

Problem is when I zoom out the window of the browser to a size smaller
than the background image and then scroll down: the background image
is not shown anymore in the area which exceeded the size of the zoomed
window. This is not that bad, because no one zoomes out the window on
a big screen normally, but the same happens on a smartphone with small
screens: when the user scrolls, the background image is not shown in
the scrolled area.

Heres the site: http://www.goeldi.eu/abusart/

Can anybody tell me the reason and how to avoid this behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

-Peter