Hiya Gergely,

Webkit Mobile traditionally makes use of .svg format fonts (although modern
devices will accept .woff & .ttf, and there was a brief period when none at
all were supported).

Your best bet is to take your OTF font and put it through Fontsquirrel's
@font-face generator, which will convert your fonts into all the necessary
formats and provide the CSS for them.
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface/generator

Androids ship with the excellent Droid font family, and doesn't have the
traditional web stack (ie Arial, Verdana, etc). Modern mobile devices tend
to do better with fonts because of their higher resolution, which allows the
presentation of details without falling into awkward pixelated rendering, as
many otherwise acceptable web fonts do on 96/120ppi monitors.

Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carr...@gmail.com
07594 506 381