Dear readers,

I am looking for a list of browsers that support the pseudo classes and elements that are defined in the CSS3 "Basic User Interface" module:

 http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/

(E.g. :optional, :in-range, :required, etc.)

Since the UI module has CR status since over 6 years one should expect quite widespread support for these selectors.

Unfortunately neither the list-wiki, nor quirksmode, nor caniuse.com seem to have any information on these. Or did I overlook anything?

Any pointers or nudges in the right direction are greatly appreciated,

Jørgen W. Lang