On 7/3/11 10:40 PM, Keith Purtell wrote:
I finally decided to fork over the cash for a smart phone; an iPhone
3GS. Since then I've been using it to make sure my site looks OK on a
mobile device. Lots of bugs, despite the fact that my starting point was
CSS provided by David L.:

David L? That was your first mistake, Gringo.

1-I had to add a meta tag in each page header just to bring the page
appearance into roughly normal appearance (<meta name="viewport"
content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">)

Replace this...
<!--
 -->
with this...

2-I had to change the navigation box and article width from 98% to 62%
to get them to stay inside the screen.

You may -- among other things -- have neglected to account for the min/max width set for desktop when you went mobile?

3-The vertical red line that separates my byline/name from the most
recent update date has gone missing.

Its back now.

4-Problems like the headline on the Contact page going off the right
side of the screen rather than wrapping.

I did not look at your contact page.

5-The little blue boxes I use as a closing motif have shifted from the
bottom right to a space closer to the left that overlaps the "return to
top" link.

Personal Opinion:
Just what are those itsy bitty teeny tiny little things and why are they even on the page at all? Same for the jump link.

Any suggestions?

Please see:
html
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/kp.html>