Hello;

I have two questions about this page: http://www.coffeeonmars.com/ page.html

1. Why does the center area not go to the bottom? I put in height: 100%; for both the body of the document and for that center area.

I noticed while viewing the page at 1024 x 768 that when the browser window is shorter, you get a scrollbar; scroll down and you see the center area end, and that copy goes beyond it. I don't get why.

and

2. is there something like baseline shift which can operate on a span tag? the small black bar to the right of the top line of type rests on the type baseline, but it isn't centered vertically.

would I need to create a div tag just for that little black bar?

thank you!

John