On 7/20/11 10:39 AM, David Laakso wrote:
On 7/20/11 12:46 PM, Debbie Campbell wrote:
In this page:

http://www.redkitecreative.com/projects/paramaya/wgs/dish-network-services/

There's a large image background to footer-container (not yet
completed). There's a small space of about 9px tall below the
bottom of footer-container at the very bottom of the browser
window, I'm not sure where that's coming from. Can someone help?

OS/browser? Not sure what you mean... .copyright { padding-bottom:
20px; /* <--------- :: is this the culprit? ::--*/ }

~d

I think David L is close - that p.copyright is positioned relatively
with a top of 10px. Result - it overflows the <body> element, causing
your gap.

--
Cordially,
David