On 31/08/2011 17:34, Kevin A. Cameron wrote:

My favourite part from that presentation was when she said
(paraphrased) what's between the brackets is trivial, it's the
selectors that are the tricky part.

Kevin

The talk was interesting, but the camera work poor. Too much
presenter, it was difficult to see the slides.

Did anyone catch what she talking about towards the end; it sounded
like 'pre-' something.

Tim