Hi,

#wraper #updates p strong {
    color: #0000FF;
}

Has a much higher specificity than:

strong.teal {
    color: #007F9E;
}

You could fix in numerous ways I suppose... Below are a few suggestions.

1.

Change line #156 (your strong.teal class above) to:

#wraper #updates p strong.teal { ... } /* Higher specificity due to
class name of "teal". */

2.

Add, what I like to call, "not important":

strong.teal { color: #007f9e !important; }

3.

Just remove #wraper #updates p strong.teal from homepage.css, or
change that color value to  #007f9e. I think this type of change would
depend on your overall style goals.

5.

Make the initial call (#wraper #updates p strong) less specific?

Again, a fix like this depends on the style goal you are trying to accomplish.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Micky