Hello CSS Discuss,

I have a site all coded up and the only besides cross browser checking left to
do is integrate a drop down behavior to one of the menu items: About. I found a
couple of articles and I can't the sub menu to work and drop when one hovers
over "About". I have tried the methods in the following two articles:

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/ - the code semi works for
this one with the exception that once the sub menu drops down once and is
hovered over again, it won't stay open if you try to hover over it again the
second time around.

So I then decided to give this one a try:
http://matthewjamestaylor.com/blog/centered-dropdown-menus -even though my menu
isn't center aligned thought I could still incorporate the part for the drop
down behavior but I can't get that one to work either.

Please take a look here for the coded page and try hovering over About -
nothing happens: http://e7flux.com/dfd/index.html

Here is the snippet of code related to the navigation:

#main-nav {
    overflow: hidden;
    margin-top: 106px;
    padding: 0 98px;
}
#main-nav li {
    float: left;
    list-style-type: none;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; /* Whitney Medium */
    font-size: 12px; /* 14pt in Whitney Medium */
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: #FFF;
}
#main-nav li.home, #main-nav li.about {
    margin-right: 72px;
}
#main-nav li.about a {
    display: block;
}
#main-nav li.get-involved {
    margin-right: 326px;
}
#main-nav li.blog, #main-nav li.donate {
    margin-right: 72px;
}
#main-nav a {
    color: #FFF;
    font-style: normal;
}
#main-nav a:hover {
    color: #023f3b;
    background: none;
}
#main-nav li ul#sub-nav {
    display: none;
    position: absolute;
    right: auto;
    background:  url(../images/subnav-bg.png) no-repeat;
    margin-top: 3px;
    width: 117px;
    height: 136px;
    padding: 11px 15px 0;
}
#main-nav li ul#sub-nav li {
    margin: 0 0 9px;
    left: auto;
}
#main-nav li ul#sub-nav, #main-nav li ul#sub-nav a {
    font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-style: italic;
    text-transform: none;
    color: #0c4440;
}
#main-nav ul#sub-nav a:hover {
    background: url(../images/link-hover-bg.png) bottom repeat-x;
}

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it - this is due today and this is
the one issue that is holding me up!!! I am working off of FF3.6

TIA,

Elli Vizcaino
Web Designer & Developer
http://www.E7Flux.com
The Best Compliment We Can Receive Is A Referral!