On Oct 10, 2011, at 10:01 AM, David Laakso wrote:

> 1/ Do you want the menu to be adjacent to the left of the wpr.org image?
> 2/ Do you want the menu to be adjacent to the right of the wpr.org image?
> 3/ Do you want the wpr.org image centered with the menu centered beneath the
> wpr.org?
> 4/ None of the above?

4: None of the above. I want the menu to be flush against the left edge of the
container, and to be top-aligned with the headline on the page "Feature UX
Project…"

When I put the menu markup before my "content" and after my "header" and h1
div, the menu went right up beneath the logo/gray bar and pushed the "Feature
UX Project…" head and all the text beneath that, downward.

So, I can get the menu above the content, or under it, and can't change the
positioning.

thank you!

John