I use Linux. VirtualBox runs Windows just fine, so having multiple Windows VMs makes doing things like testing with IE6/7/8/9 easy. Don't know if VirtualBox might still be available for your Mac OS version, but I think your PPC chip kind of precludes much chance of that.

Might be time to buy yourself a new Mac!

Tom Livingston wrote:
I would imagine you could install the latest Firefox (maybe Chrome) to test
pages/assist with development and use browsercam for simple layout testing of
other browsers. Check Textmate or Coda for a compatible editor.

HTH

Sent from iOS 5