Tony, you don't have a CSS problem. When I look at your page in IE9 and use
the F12 key to inspect the DOM, the <body> element is empty!

Why would that be?

Take a look at the IE conditional comment at the end of your <head>. Is that
the right syntax?

http://www.google.com/search?q=ie+conditional+comments

-Mike

p.s. For anyone following along, the actual site URL is:

http://academyofleisuresciences.com/