> Hey men,

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

> If the shadow only displays when your container is set to 97% then you
> should change the width to 97%.

:) In order to keep the alignment with the #top container that had no shadow,
I had to change is width as well.

> The shadow is added to the outside of
> your container.  If you don't allow enough space around your container
> to the right and bottom (in your case) then the containing element
> (<header> will eclipse the shadow.

So shadows are like: "outside the width?" I mean, when I say to the container:
please be 100% I was expecting it to also contain the shadow, but perhaps it
shouldn't be that way, and I should properly read the box model ? :/

Just as curiosity, will the same be valid for borders ?

> FWIW, in Chrome 98% seems to work
> just fine.

Unfortunately not in FF at least this version;

So,

I've defined a width of 97% for the container.
I've defined a width for the head with 99% (with 100 & I wouldn't have them
aligned);
I've changed the margin that was pushing the image to the right to: 1.9%
instead of 2%;

http://help.nuvemk.com/floatedFluidLayoutHtml5/index_solved.php
http://help.nuvemk.com/floatedFluidLayoutHtml5/style_solved.php

Regards,