On 12/22/2011 12:19 PM, Ghodmode wrote:

display: table-cell
box-shadow: inset ...
border-radius: ...

This tutorial was published in 2009:
http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/css/3-column-flex-display/

A.K.A. JavaScript?  Doesn't that make this not the CSS solution that
the title implies?

The layout is part of the download package.

I checked the demo page with JavaScript disabled.  It doesn't work.
Accessibility... Portability... Security... anyone?

Security ;-)

Obviously you are confused over what accessibility means. Accessibility means access to content. For instance, the gray links in this particular site (which happens to be yours):

http://www.ghodmode.com/blog/

That's an accessibility problem. Not the height of columns :-)

Every few milliseconds seems inefficient.  I looked at the code.  It's
every 20 milliseconds.

I'm afraid you are very wrong. Count to twenty milliseconds then look at this page:

http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/css/pvii_columns/examples/widget.htm

PVII, it's time to update your site rather than promoting it by
posting outdated JavaScript-dependant solutions on a CSS mailing list.

Update our site? OK. I'll start working on that immediately :-)

You have a very Merry Christmas or whatever it is that you celebrate this time of year and make sure you scrutinize the motives behind every gift you get.

--
Al Sparber - PVII