>  Ok so I tested on latest versions of Chrome, Opera, Safari for Windows,
> IE9, IE8, IE7 and they are all rendering the font. It's in FF where I'm
> having the problem. I tested in both FF3.6 & 9 and what you see on those
> versions of FF, is the fallback font (Brush Script STD) of  the font stack.
> The
> other browsers render "Creampuff" as it should. Please find link
> below:
>>
>>  http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/
>
> are you sure you're referencing the proper location for your font?  I
> get Comic Sans in all browsers and when I look at the developer
> console in Chrome I see this error:
>
> Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404
> (Not Found)   http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/css/fonts/creampuff.ttf

The font is in its own directory. The link you provided places the the fonts
directory within the CSS directory. I don't know why it's a problem this time
around because the way I wrote my CSS code is exactly how I used it in another
project (http://www.e7flux.com/clients/sof/) and it works fine.

@font-face {
    font-family: Creampuff;
    src: url('fonts/creampuff.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-weight: normal;
}

Elli