Hi,
I've got a div (#main) which normally should have the height of 733px because that's the height of the background pic. On some pages the text goes over this height. The text is inside #content. This pushes the footer down but the background remains in the same position. I'd like to keep extending the #main div vertically if the text goes over the height.

I understand that because the text is in #content and the background picture is in #main, it might be tricky. I put the background in the #main and created #main in the first place cause I'd like the background picture to go behind #sidebar_left, #content, #sidebar_right (and not just #content)

I can't think of any other way of structuring it.

#main {
        height: 733px;
        width: 960px;
        background: black url('../images/beer-bg.jpg') no-repeat;

}
#content {
    width: 492px;
    text-align: left;