Would like opinions from the group on this kind of style sheet:

http://developer.cmzmedia.com/initialize.css

If utilized correctly no rule will ever be processed more than once but it
still allows the developer to know just what is going on with his or her styles
. . . all of them. Best to open it in a code editor so the color coding will
help you understand what is going on. This was inspired in part by a comment
from Andy Clarke who said he didn't like HTML5 Boilerplate's normalize.css
because with it you couldn't see many of the rules that would normally be in a
reset.css file, which would then cause you to be less aware of what is
happening in the background style-wise. I suggested my present concept to him
over Twitter back in August but never received a response.

Christian Ziebarth