On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:58 AM, Debbie Campbell
<d...@redkitecreative.com> wrote:
> In IE on this page:
>
> http://www.greendrakephoto.com/site/contact/
>
> The little green-bordered square's image content is showing up underneath
> the panel. Can someone help please?

The image content isn't showing up underneath the panel.  It isn't
showing at all.

The problem is caused by the location of your IE-specific stylesheet.
Without a full path, resources are relative to the stylesheet.  The
images directory is in the same place as Wordpress' style.css, but
your IE stylesheet is in a subdirectory.  So, it can't find the image.

Move your ie.css to the same place as style.css, change your
references to match the new location, and it'll fix your problem.

Better yet, don't use a browser-specific stylesheet.  I kinda like
Paul Irish's method using conditional comments:

http://paulirish.com/2008/conditional-stylesheets-vs-css-hacks-answer-neither/

... but I'm doing User Agent detection in PHP on the server side.

--
Ghodmode
http://www.ghodmode.com/blog