> El 31/01/2012, a las 03:31, David Laakso escribió:
>
> First pass: <http://ccstudi.com/site/portfolio/w/>
> Constructive comments and suggestions are always appreciated.
> Thanks.

designery comments: really like the feel of it, nice sparseness, tasty use of
colour, intriguing, slightly enigmatic even. Great images.

On the puzzling side, though, the desktop pages look more like mobile pages
poorly adapted to big screen. The primary content is pushed too far down the
window by less important stuff - gives a strange hierarchy to the links. If I
was the client I wouldn't be happy having 'About' almost at the very end.

On the phone, there's too much scrolling down to do before arriving at the
primary content.

I like the League Gothic but, as always, the letter spacing for the web font is
clunky. Me, I'd use an image for the gallery logo so as to control the kerning
and make it look nice.

On the desktop there's a double rule under Dakota which maybe isn't intended -
the thin white rule being very slightly wider than the grey one.

Hope this is useful feedback, Peter