On this page: http://www.koolfish.com/dev/beealive/

there is a bee img above the yellow counter.
It needs to be in its opposite diagonal corner somewhere near the word blog
and on top of the yellow box.

i just can't get my head round the correct positioning to use. I have tried
both absolute and relative and i presumed they would be positioned to the
div that they are contained in called "attention" but they seem to be
relative to the page rather than a containing div.

Does the img have to be in its own div for relative or absolute to work? At
the moment i just have it as a class. I did try putting it in its own div
but that didn't work either.
Is its position in the html wrong?

I also got excellent spot on results in chrome, firefox and safari if i
used:
.beeblog {
position: absolute;
margin-right: 297px;
margin-top: 200px;
}

but this didn't work in IE9 by a long shot and totally screwed up the
layout.

Any pointers in the right direction would be a great help.

css here: http://www.koolfish.com/dev/beealive/css/bee_mainstyles.css

TIA Birdie