I'm telling you, I had a problem in March with it showing a broken page in IE8
and 9, but it wasn't broken. I hadn't had an issue with other sites I checked,
but this one, I did. And my code validated before I tried. I was trying to
avoid opening my virtual machines, but I had to check to see if it really and
truly was broken. It was not.

Adobe apparently decided to keep it free
(http://blogs.adobe.com/browserlab/2012/02/24/browserlab-pricing-and-roadmap-announcements/
 ), which sucks for browsercam.com, which is "not accepting new members at this
time. Please check back again for updates. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Theresa Jennings
Mesa Design House
909-799-7405 | Fax 888-676-7640
http://mesadesignhouse.com | http://theresajennings-artwork.com