Hi All,

I've inherited a project that involves modifying a pre-existing template to
specifications. A bowdlerized form of the current site can be found here:

http://cssd.sigil93.net/

As you can see, it's in need of work and the original template wasn't
exactly coded according to best practices.

One major issue I need to fix involves how the site renders in IE. I'm
currently using IE8 as that's the main browser of the site's target
audience. In IE8 (and other versions, apparently), when I click on
different pages the site seems to render by rolling across the screen.
Other versions render weirdly as well, but not quite the same. Chrome and
Firefox seem to render pages properly.

Does anyone know what might be causing this odd rendering issue and whether
there's a quick and easy solution to fix it?

Thanks so much for your time!

Sacha