> Can you please view this website and give me your comments?
> Especially from technical point of view.
> Any quirks or strange behaviour or whatever?
>
> I hope i will get an overview of how this site works/acts on different
> browsers and platforms.
>
> http://beta.sterrenhofje.nl

If you wish to allow users with bigger font sizes to read the information on
your site, and if you wish to target your site for other platforms other then a
specific "standard" view, I will start thinking about digging into the world of
fluid css design.
I'm a beginner myself on those matters, but I believe that, according the your
goals, that's the way your site, technically speaking, should go.

> Thank you, Erik Visser

Cheers,
mem