On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Sandy <sfeld...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

 http://sandyfeldman.com/css3animation/8test.shtml

does this work in pc browsers?

David, thanks so much for taking the time to go through these - this is
really helpful.

- 1 *is* just a colour change (as in starting small). maybe I should beef
 that up ...

No problem with 1/ given that I know now that that is your intention.
Whether you want to "beef that up,"  I leave to you, and yours...

- I think I've fixed 3 - what do you think?

Dunno. No change-- still fails this end PC  Opera/12.0 and IE/9 --
assuming you mean same uri as above. Suggest you file bug report to
Opera,,, they provide no feedback but are good at correcting issues.
No IE/10 hereabout, so no idea if this has been fixed in that version?

Best,
David Laakso

--
Chelsea Creek Studio