My client has her heart set on each page of her site featuring a different image that slides in when the page loads. I found plenty of info about CSS3 and JQuery slider boxes. I'll probably design for the former and fall back on the latter. Having onload trigger the JQuery slide is a no-brainer. But in the case of the CSS3, would it not just be a matter of supplying the code which would launch the moment it finished loading into the browser (unless I add a delay attribute)? The only triggering events I've found so far for CSS3 were based on methods like a:hover

-Keith Purtell