2012-07-29 17:34, Mike Manley wrote:

The W3C CSS Validation Service gives me these errors. After reading the
CSS3 standards for the font short hand I can not understand why I am
getting the errors.

> 45     #content     Value Error : font / is not a font-family value :
> 1em / 1.5em Rockwell,Helvetica,Sans-serif

This is a known bug in the W3C CSS Validator, probably first reported in May:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-css/2012May/0003.html

It seems to take time to have the bug fixed. Meanwhile, you can circumvent it by declaring various font properties in separate declarations. The bug is specifically related to shorthand notations.

Yucca