On 7/31/12 8:16 PM, J.C. Berry wrote:
Hi everyone, I have a layout that has three columns with two of them of
varying heights, i.e. one is taller than the other. I need to have a 1
pixel border extend to the height of the taller of the two columns. Any
directions or tutorials would be welcome. I would like to also learn
this as compared to just getting an answer. Thanks so much!

"One is taller than the other."--Do you mean three columns, each of
differing height? If so, and you don't need to support Internet Explorer
earlier than version 8, perhaps this might work for you -

 <http://thewebwiz.net/temp/borderline/>

Hope so. View source to see all the code. CSS embedded in the <head>.
--
Cordially,
David