On Sun, 4 Nov 2012, Koen van der Drift wrote:

Consider the following html5 and css code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="../styles/reset.css">  /* from
http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/css/reset/reset.css */
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="../styles/main.css">
</head>
                <article>
                                <ul class="test">
                                <li>one</li>
                                <li>two</li>
                                </ul>
                </article>

main.css:

.test ul
{
        list-style: disc;
}

Only when I remove the link to reset.css, I see the <ul> with the
disc. Otherwise I see no style. The paths are all ok, I can change
other things with the css file.

How can I have my lists have the disc?

   Restore some left margin to UL and remove this rule:

ol, ul {
        list-style: none;

   Chris F.A. Johnson, <http://cfajohnson.com/>
   Author: