----- Original Message -----

Tried that too and did it again just now. Maybe I'm having a cache problem? Ok
tried something else. I deleted the ie.css file from server and in my header
file within the conditional comments I am calling a stylesheet named
iestyles.css which actually doesn't exist on the server and nothing has
changed. Do you think it's a cache problem or maybe it's my conditional comment?

Elli