Hi everyone,

I have a div in my project that I had styled with rounded corners
(border-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid #aaa;). Then, later on, for
layout/display purposes, I gave that div display: table-row-group;. (I've
actually tried several table-related display options, with the same
result.) But as soon as I give it that, I lose my rounded corners and my
border. I suspect that border and border-radius probably only apply to
block elements, and any table-related display option means it's no longer
block display? Any ideas what I can do about this?

Incidentally, giving it a table-related display also broke the width. I'm
working on a mobile project, and when this div has a table-related display
option, the content inside the div forces it to be too wide for my mobile
browser, where, as a block-level element, it fits.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

--
Kyle G Sessions
Berkeley Electronic Press

510-665-1200 + 128

www.bepress.com

bepress: the frontier of scholarly publishing since 1999

Check out IR success stories on the DC Telegraph at
http://blog.digitalcommons.bepress.com