Le 15 janv. 2013 à 09:33, Anthony <agav...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> My main issue is that the javascript code is not appending an odd
> class for each tr. Maybe it's just my expectations of what should
> happen that are incorrect.
>
> I was expecting the code I've got to change my html as follows
>
> Is this what should happen? Or have I got it all wrong?

That is probably what should happen if everything works correctly… But you
can't see that by doing a 'view source'; you need to check the generated source
(after the JS has run). With Firebug (Firefox) or WebKit Inspector (Chrome,
Safari): right click on the element and choose 'Inspect…', then you'll be able
to see the generated source.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh