Hmmm...

That's an old PNG hack I've used forever. I actually just validated it (index at least) and did not receive this error. I'll see if I can't figure out why and fix it...

Is there a better alternative to getting PNG transparency out of browsers that don't support it? That I can think of PNG transparency and the rounded corners are the only "maybes" that I used.

I do get this warning:
Line 11, Column 72: Using windows-1252 instead of the declared encoding iso-8859-1.

Which I have absolutely no idea what it means. But, since the data I'll be eventually pulling out of a database for my gallery will be UTF-8 I suspect I should change that to charset=UTF-8? Don't know nearly enough about character encoding... :(

Thanks for the look,

Mike