Egads, Chris! I'm not sure how to fix that! How did you cause that to happen in
your browser?

I was trying to do a responsive theme, but the "gallery" going on on the home
page (for which I've received the artwork, and is part of the client's design)
is preventing that. I'm not conversant enough in media queries yet, but I'm
working on it.

I thought I was making such good progress. Not so much, apparently.

Theresa Jennings