> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Hull, Lauribeth <lh...@everettsd.org>
> wrote:
> > The district I work for has a new logo and the graphic artist has Myriad
> Pro as the supporting font. I know I need to have some back-up fonts in my
> css. I have found the following options in researching online.
>
> > Do any of you ... have a preference or have some other suggestions.

I personally find Segoe UI to be the closest match in look and feel to
Myriad Pro, but it might not be widely cross-platform so you'll need to
list others. Tahoma, Trebuchet and Verdana are some others. The way I see
it, Helvetica and Arial are a little bit minimalistic and plain whereas
these others have a rounder, friendlier feel.

Laura