Hey Folks,

I've a landing page with some text and select box form floated left and
right (general float classes attached to them, not as part of the select
box styles).

http://www.mdsol.com/ad/clinical-cloud/index.html

The text input fields are fine but I'm having a difficult time with the
select boxes. I can't seem to line up the ones floated right so that they
match the text boxes above them. The spacing between the right/left select
boxes seem to be interpreted differently than the textboxes (actually, that
pretty much goes with all the selectbox styles as everything had to be
increased). I've been playing around with margins and padding with no luck.
The only thing I haven't tried is creating two separate classes to add to
each selectbox with floats included so I can play with margins/padding on
them separately rather than trying to style the global select. Seems like a
kludge, though. Anyone have any ideas?

Thx,
Pete