Don't know if you've found a solution, but I cam across this and thought I'd
share.
Just in case you or anyone else may find it useful for responsive web design.
Haven't worked with it myself, but looks like it is worth a try, and it's free.

Dreamweaver Extension:
http://www.dmxzone.com/go/21759/dmxzone-bootstrap

Also, someone mentioned Dreamweaver not having LESS support?
Found this on that site as well. Not familiar with LESS and what its about just
yet, but again, just sharing.

http://www.dmxzone.com/go/21528/dmxzone-less-css-compiler/

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers