So far I've only had to really use the :nth-type selectors for tables, and for
creating some demos on layouts.

When it comes to tables, I'd created an html table-maker that optionally
generates helper classes.

Outside of tables, I really haven't had projects that required :nth-child
support in older browsers on any other html elements.

</email>
<signature id="paceaux" name="Frank M. Taylor" twitter="@paceaux" />