Chrome on my desktop doesn't cover the header, but the two green buttons get
broken into two lines and the third button gets a hyphen put into it. Same with
camino, just no hyphen. Same with Sunshine, just no hyphen. Same with firefox,
just no hyphen, but it also covers the header.

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com