David,
As you can see from below, I'm a big advocate of accessibility when designing
web pages. It's easy to do and carries over to some good best practices.
Please take that into consideration when reading my comments, that go beyond
what you requested ... :-)

Menu not working on WP8 ( Nokia Lumia 928 ) with IE10 Browser or with UC
Browser.  If you do a long press it will show, but is not sustained and ends up
calling the save image context menu.
Email, phone number and address links work correctly.

Document outline is incorrect
http://accessibility.psu.edu/headingshtml

Alt tags are empty
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/altAttribute

Navigation not viewable till you reach the bottom of the page. I would use
media queries like you had in the previous rendition.  Much better experience
IMO.
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/C27.html

Nice looking site but if any of your viewers are using any Assistive Technology
(AT), as in a screen reader, they're going to have a hard time navigating the
site.  Put the Navigation on top.  Add a skip link.  Set your headings
correctly, starting with a single H1. This not only helps AT users, but
improves Search Engine ranking

Looking forward to your next update.

Greg