Your media breaks are fine, it's the width you have in your CSS that needs
to be changed. Create a new header that is 320 px wide. Put it in where you
had the 480px header image. Change the width setting for the image to
320px. Change the div width, and all other widths to 320px and it should
look fine.

Same for landscape mode. Use your 480px header image in that area where you
had the 780px header image (I think that's what it was).
Rod